Professional Workflow

It has been another extremely crazy month. With two WWE events, Gradfest, classes, labs, assignments, family visits, and homework, I've hardly had any time to myself. Regardless, it's been a ton of fun, and I'm glad that I managed to get through it. Hard work always pays off!

The course I had this month was called Professional Workflow. It was essentially mixing, mastering, communicating professionally with peers, exporting files correctly for mixing, and session organization. The assignments were fun, and I wish we'd had more classes with assignments similar to the ones in this class. We were to compose a piece of our own, mix one that a classmate composed, and then mastered one that was composed and mixed by one of our classmates. We had to utilize email and other forms of communication in order to efficiently and effectively finish the EP (extended play) in a timely manner. 

As I go into my final project course this next month, I can't help but be flooded with mixed emotions. I've made so many incredible friends during my two years here. Although I'm not entirely sure what's to come next, I can't help but be excited and nervous at the same time. It's been such a crazy ride, and I wouldn't take back any of it for anything. This has been the best thing that I've done for myself, my career, and my skillset. The time has flown, but I'm excited to jump in head first to my final project course here. Then it's graduation day on August 5th! Quite proud of myself for making it this far! 

Thanks for all of the support! It means a lot to me! 

Lennon
Student
Music Production, Bachelor of Science
About Unknown

Yes, I'm named after John Lennon. I'm currently attending Full Sail University to obtain a Bachelor's degree in Music Production. "Position yourself as the only logical choice." -Demo Castellon

0 comments:

Post a Comment