Game Music Composition: Angry Bots Project

Our new assignment this week is composing the music for a game called Angry Bots, and I may have had a little too much fun with it. We were to go with a really kind of industrial feel (and for good reason; look at the space we're in), and give things a really gritty feel. I may have gone too far, but I really like how it sounds so I'm going to roll with it until I get some feedback from my instructor and peers. 

We were to create a 1-2 minute ambient loop that would be played when we weren't battling the bots. Then we had to do an 8-bar loop for each of the bots, giving them each a unique melody and feel so that you know which bot you're fighting. There are also three stingers that play when each of the robots' themes start. Can you differentiate each of the bots' themes?



Lennon
Student
Bachelor of Science, Music Production

About Unknown

Yes, I'm named after John Lennon. I'm currently attending Full Sail University to obtain a Bachelor's degree in Music Production. "Position yourself as the only logical choice." -Demo Castellon

0 comments:

Post a Comment