Greetings! (And a Rough Overview)

It's too often we get caught up in our daily lives, work, and miscellaneous activities, so we really don't have time to remember the key times throughout our lives. This past summer I was working four jobs; two of which I owned. I didn't work all four of them each and every day, but there were a few days that all of them did happen to cross paths. Regardless of how many of them I worked, I always remained busy. I had very little time to myself and my family, and when I did it was towards the end of the day when everybody was settled in for the night. Nonetheless, I loved working. All four of my jobs bettered me and taught me new things from various perspectives. Whether it be a little business tip, a little trick inside of a computer, or a little shortcut to take so I can save some time. There's one thing that I do regret, and that's not keeping track or memorializing the highlights of my summer. That's going to change now. 

With this little, simplistic, and minimalist blog, I will share my journey through my college experience and journey through Full Sail University as I pursue my Bachelor of Science degree in Music Production and Master of Science degree in Entertainment Business. The topics I am going to cover (listed below) will be based around these two programs. This will act as a journal for me and hopefully a help guide to others who are also attending Full Sail or those who are inquiring about attending. I hope to give answers from previous experience and just help overall. Below is a list of things/topics you may see appear on this blog: 

  • Class Reviews: Speaks for itself. At Full Sail, generally you take one to two classes per month. Full Sail has an accelerated program, so you do clip along pretty quickly, and the classes can get to be intense and tough. Within the class reviews, I will highlight the things I took from the class, thing I didn't/did like about the class, and the overall workload and assignments. 
  • Events: Full Sail is kind of known for hosting events throughout the year. These events can vary immensely. One night could be a concert and the next can be alumni speaking about their time at Full Sail and in the industry. 
  • Atmosphere: What's it like attending Full Sail? How big are the classes? What are the people like? I will cover questions like these and many more. 
Full Sail is not a college that should be taken lightly. If you're not ready to devote your entire life to school, kick out your social life, and give what it takes to succeed in this industry, you're not ready for Full Sail. Full Sail is known for their 80-85/hrs.+ workweek, 24-hour campus, and their 6 days a week classes. Full Sail is also expensive, and I've read a lot of negative reviews about how it's so expensive, however, it is up to you to apply for scholarships and get help with financial aid, not the school's. 

Well, with all of that being said, I will let you be on your way as I'm sure you have things to do just like I do. If you have any questions about anything right now or in the future, please don't hesitate to ask! I'm more than happy to help you out with anything! Stay tuned for my next few posts on my experience through Full Sail's online program and the classes. 

Have a great day!

Lennon Cihak
Student
Bachelor of Science, Music Production
About Unknown

Yes, I'm named after John Lennon. I'm currently attending Full Sail University to obtain a Bachelor's degree in Music Production. "Position yourself as the only logical choice." -Demo Castellon

0 comments:

Post a Comment